Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Good Deed Week #24

Good Deed #162. I made a donation to Shriners Hospitals for Children which is a one-of-a-kind international health care system of 22 hospitals dedicated to improving the lives of children by providing specialty pediatric care, innovative research and outstanding teaching programs. Children up to the age of 18 with orthopaedic conditions, burns, spinal cord injuries and cleft lip and palate are eligible for admission and receive all care in a family-centered environment at no charge – regardless of financial need.

Good Deed #163 + #164. I clicked to save 11,314.29 sq ft of tiger habitat and to provide a young child with food, medical attention and education for 30 days. If you would like to help, click here.

Good Deed #165 + #166. When I visited Amanda and Allan in Boulder, Co., we went to a movie at a local theater. Not only did our ticket proceeds go to a great cause, but we were witness to one of the most amazing stories. I highly recommend viewing the movie Blind Sight. I also made a donation to Braille without Borders (a main focus of the movie).

At the very least, please please please watch the movie trailer: http://www.blindsightthemovie.com/multimedia.html



Good Deed #167. Alrighty, we are slowly adding miles - this Saturday I ran 6 miles with my Team in Training group. This past week I received a donation from Gail Hartsoe (Dad's coworker).

Please support me in the race to fight blood cancer! Click to
DONATE NOW


Good Deed #168. Woohoo! We got a player!!!! We are now the host family for a guy from Alabama! Ryan Keedy is the first baseman for the Boise Hawks. He had his first exhibition game on Sunday and we had a bbq with the players afterwards. To see more pics from his exhibition game click here.



1 comment:

Hands said...

Feel free to send any tall, good looking, single baseball players my way....