Tuesday, August 29, 2006
I Like Potato Bread...
...so does that mean I will like the potato state? I sure hope so because we are moving to Boise, Idaho! I know erase that strange look on your face that clearly is saying "why in the world are they moving to B-O-I-S-E? To answer that strange look, Brian got a great promotion (congrats, baby!) and we obviously decided to take it. His first day is right around the corner on Oct. 23rd. So, we have house hunting, packing, and moving to do in the next month and half. We will miss Houghton Lake, but we know better things are in store for us. Even National Geographic says Boise is the place to be.
Good-bye retirement community on the lake, hello college town in the mountain foothills with 234 cloudless days a year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ya know, this just means we all have to have a potato weekend instead of a lake weekend. There are lots of fun things to do with potatos. You can mash them, cut them, fry them, bake with them, stuff them. I'm seeing some great opportunities. Wonder if my dad still has that potato gun......
Post a Comment