Thursday, August 17, 2006

Floating Flip Part 2

Here are eight more pictures and some quotes showing what you losers missed. Suckers!

"I'd want to live there just so i can say 'yous guys' and not get made fun of" - Erin "hands" Walker



"I had a blast. It was worth every one of the roughly 27 hours I spent in an automobile getting there and back. I'm in favor of making Lake Weekend/Week an annual event." - Dan Toxie



Allan: "I used to be autistic"
Brian: "Yeah, he lost his math skills but kept his social awkwardness"



"I went to michigan to flip a dixie cup on its end, but had more fun sitting around a fire more-or-less sober watching glass bottles melt into puddles.
I never knew that parking garages could be so much fun, nor that IV drips could be so effective.
Canoes rock, yous guys are great, now lets all go wash our hair in the lake." - Allan Sheeley



Erin: "Don't worry I am a professional rescuer"
Allan: "A professional wrestler? "
Erin: "No that comes later"



Brian: "Where's your quote?"
Becky: "I don't need a quote, I wrote the whole damn thing."

No comments: