Sunday, March 18, 2007
It's that time of the year
Brian and I had a busy weekend of running errands, taking Jake to the dog park a few times, laundry, cleaning, cooking, weeding the front yard, and BIKING. Yes, I am very excited to report it finally warmed up enough for me to get out there and ride. The first day I was scared to bike too far from home and our cateyes (a cycling computer that tracks time, distance, and speed) weren't working so we guess we did a wimpy 8 miles or so. The second day we got our cateyes working and we did 12 miles (still not that great). I am excited about the coming months and will be sure to pack in as many miles as my poor legs can take because nothing feels better than feeling a good burn in your legs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I beg to differ. 12 miles is amazing if you have no idea where you are, you're on rented bikes, and you have no water.
Then 12 miles is Amazing
;-) Don't discount my accomplishments just 'cause your Mrs. Lance Armstrong now ;-) LOL!
Post a Comment